lundi 3 janvier 2011

MAD MAX 3 (ARTICLE - STARFIX)

Starfix #28 - Septembre 1985 (from Futuro Finale 2088)








3 commentaires:

  1. It would be courteous if you referenced my blog as the source for the scans of this article and for the other five articles you re-blogged and any other scans from futurofinale2088.blogspot.com that might potentially find their way onto your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yep i'll do it. If i didn't, it's because all my archives is mixed with stuff from your blog, stuff from other blogs and all my personnal stuff.
    Anyway i put you on my link list and sent you a message some weeks ago you never answered.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Excellent merci pour cette publication, ça me rappelle combien les dossiers de STARFIX étaient bons !

    Jérôme

    RépondreSupprimer